1) Can two or more actuators be synchronized ?
No, it is not possible, never two motors work at the same rate, this problem may produce a bending effect.
2) Can actuators work above the load rate?
No, this fact may affect the life adversely.
3) What is the Duty Cycle and how it may affect the life?
The duty cycle is =working time/working time + resting time
For example: With a 25% Duty cycle: Taking 1 minute of a complete cycle:Duty cycle =15 sec working/15 sec working+45 sec restingDuty Cycle = 25%.Actuator working time is function of load, see the specific chart for more information.Whole welact actuators get at least 25% duty cycle at full load.Major temperatures may affect this rate.
4) Which is the least actuator extension/retraction speed ?
The least actuator speed is rated at the maximum load and appears on the actuator label .See the Speed Vs. Load chart to determine the intermediate speeds.
5) When should a Welact linear actuator be used instead of other linear motion ?
When the Maximum load, Speed and Duty Cycle rate allow that.Welact actuators are able to support loads without electric energy, low installation cost, free maintenance and they are also able to be controlled by any electronic assembly or computer.
6) Can Welact actuators work in dusty places and outdoors?
Yes, Our actuators can operate in a temperature range from -26º to 65ºC.Our actuators have been approved in 96 hour salt spray tested.Welact actuators are able to work in dusty and wet environment.
7) Can the Welact actuators work under non axially loads?
No, lateral and non axially loads must be eliminated.
8) Can the actuators keep static loads?
Yes, the actuators are designed for each model to keep the static loads without using energy?
9) When does the slip clutch of some models work?
The slip clutch works in two situations, first when the actuator arrives the preset kilograms set by the vendor, or when the piston arrives whichever end of the stroke.
10) Do we have actuator controllers?
Yes, we have an Actuators Control System that will be different according to the model.
11) What special considerations should you get in mind for actuator installing?
See the Quick Guide for Welact actuator installation.
12) Can the Welact actuators pull and push with the same strength?
Yes, the Welact actuators can push and pull with the same strength.
13) Do our actuators have free maintenance?
Yes, our actuators do not require maintenance, lubrication nor adjust during the life cycle.
14) Which is the most frequently premature breakage of Welact actuators?
They are, incorrect wiring, non alignment loads respect the axis product caused by incorrect mounting, duty cycle, major strength according with the supplier load rate.
15) Why Welact actuators do not get an electric caution label?
According with the low working voltage, our actuators do not need an electric caution label.
16) How can the actuator move lower than the product specific chart?
Our actuators are able to work until the half labeled specific voltage, in this way it achieves less strength and speed.
17) Can they improve the positioning accuracy?
Yes, by decreasing the actuator speed you obtain a better positioning.